Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Wednesday night and here i sit. kinda tired so heading to bed after i write this. Another two days and then it's the weekend! Then next week I have another 4 day week. Yay!

Thanksgiving was alright. Mom was recovering from her surgery so she still wasn't feeling 100%. She wasn't able to eat all of her dinner, but was able to eat a little bit. She will be coming home from my Nana's tomorrow. I hate the fact that I can't do anything for her when she's in pain. I hate the fact that she has to go through this at all.

I'm excited for tomorrow...gonna get my hair cut and colored!! It's been awhile since I have had it professionally colored. Dark with light highlights. Short. Looking forward to catching up with Monica.

Family photos are this weekend and I desperately praying for sun on Saturday! I want outdoor shots and those are hard to do in the rain.....bah stupid rain!

I always wonder if I ever cross his mind. Does he ever think about me or miss me? Does he miss my laugh or my smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment