Wednesday, April 28, 2010


*As the time goes by, it gets a little easier to smile. I know I'll never forget everything that you said. You said it's alright, it's all part of life.*


There are days that are easier to deal with. I still get out of bed and head for work. The days go on. 


Then there are the days when i can't breathe. I can't accept the fact that she's gone. I miss her so much.


I keep remembering running as fast as I could to the hospital knowing that I wasn't going to make it. Then just sitting there with her waiting. And it seemed to take forever for them to get there. I still can't handle the street at night time. It's too hard.


It's not fair. I HATE the fact that I have to go through the rest of my life without her. To not have her give me away at my wedding and not hold my babies. 


I am so thankful that I have my family. They make it easier to get through each day. He does too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment