Saturday, December 12, 2009


been a long time since i last updated...whoops.

lets see what has happened?...i'm older...now 28. Can't say it feels any different than 27, but that much closer to 30.

Im not so hung up anymore. I have a new perspective on life. There are options that I want to try out. I still miss him, but also have to remember that he walked away....he knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and choose to walk away...

Christmas is almost upon us and i have not done any shopping. Thankfully I know what I want to get most of my family. Will be a late night for me on Tuesday. Thankfully the mall is open late!

School has another week and then winter break. Really looking forward to it. Time for family and making lasting memories. I'm not sure how many more I will have with my love ones.

Anyways i think it's time for a bubble bath...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment